Terms & Conditions
- CGS– shall mean Cardiff Global Services Private Limited.
- DocMe– shall mean a digital platform developed by CGS enabling customers access to healthcare services through mobile app, web.
- Doctor– shall mean a doctor who is a licensed medical practitioner registered under the laws of the Sri Lankan Medical Council.
- Pharmacy– shall mean a pharmacy who is a licensed pharmacy, registered under the laws of the National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA).
- Customer– shall mean any individual who is willingly accepting the T&C stated here.
- Doctor Charge– shall mean the professional charges charged by the Doctor from the patient for the professional services provided.
- Hospital Charge– shall mean the amount charged by the hospital to facilitate the hospital appointment.
- DocMe Service Charge– shall mean the fee charged by CGS to enable the Customer to receive his/her healthcare services through DocMe .
- Personal Information– shall mean all personal data provided to DocMe at the time of registering.
- Partner– shall mean all DocMe call center agents and island wide agents who provide DocMe services.
- Live Doctor Service– shall mean the digital video bridging service provided by DocMe which enables Customers and Doctor to communicate over voice/ video at the booked appointment time.
- Live Doctor Session– shall mean the confirmed appointment between the Customer and the Doctor at the designated time.
- Mobile App – shall mean the DocMe Mobile Application.
- NSR Service– shall mean the no show refund service provided by CGS which entitles the Customer to request for a refund of the fees paid by the Customer for an appointment (subject to exceptions stated herein) in the event of the appointment not taking place as scheduled.
- NSR Service Charge– shall mean the fee charged by CGS for enabling the Customer to be entitled for the NSR Service.
- DocMe Sign Up Process– Customers signing up for DocMe services on the website or mobile app.
General Terms and Conditions applicable for all services offered through DocMe
- All customers using DocMe shall be adjudged to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated herein.
- All terms and conditions provided herein are applicable at the time of scheduling appointments via the Website, Mobile App.
- CGS has the sole authority to extend / discontinue all offers and promotions without any prior notice.
- CGS Customers hereby agree to promotional materials / content to be displayed upon registration with DocMe.
- CGS has the sole authority to deactivate Customer accounts without prior notice in case of fraud or misconduct.
- CGS shall not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, inter alia, the quality, accuracy, completeness, value and integrity of the advice provided by the Doctor.
- CGS shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
- All healthcare services channeled through DocMe, including but not limited to diagnosis, prescription and other medical advice provided by hospitals, Doctors and/or any other healthcare service from professionals;
- Any refunds for appointment cancellations by the hospital, Doctor or patient and for no show by patient, in the event the Customer has not subscribed to NSR Service. Any changes to the scheduled appointments are not within the control of CGS and Customers should liaise directly with the respective pharmacy, hospital or Doctor, in relation to such matters.
- DocMe service charge is non-refundable under any of above circumstance unless customer has opted for No Show Refund service.
- Customers shall be responsible for the accuracy of Personal Information provided to DocMe, for the purposes of scheduling the appointment.
- CGS reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its discretion.
- Nothing herein expressed or implied is intended to or shall be construed to confer upon or give any person other than the Customer any rights or remedies against CGS .
All customers who complete the DocMe Sign Up Process shall be considered as registered customers of DocMe.
All Doctors who complete the DocMe Sign Up Process shall be considered as registered Doctor of DocMe.
All Pharmacy who complete the DocMe Sign Up Process shall be considered as registered Pharmacy of DocMe.
- All Customers hereby agree to provide all required information when scheduling an appointment on DocMe.
- A Customer’s appointment shall be confirmed upon completion and acceptance of the following payments.
- Doctor’s charge
- Hospital charge
- DocMe service charge &
- all applicable government taxes and levies.
- For all reserved appointments, Customers shall make the remaining payment 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment, via any payment method listed in DocMe.
- Reserved appointments which have not been paid in full as stated above, will be cancelled 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Customers are required provide the booking reference number to the hospital when arriving for the scheduled appointment.
- Appointment time provided to Customers by DocMe is an approximate time and may change due to circumstances beyond the control of DocMe.
- The Customer should provide an email address when scheduling appointments in order to receive digital receipts. Alternatively, the Customer can visit the “My Bookings” feature on the Website, Mobile App or request digital receipts via the e – mail address [email protected]
Live Doctor Service
- CGS’s responsibility is solely limited to connecting the Medical Professional and the Customer to start a Live Doctor Session through the DocMe..
- The Live Doctor Session shall not be confirmed until the Customer’s payment is accepted by the system and confirmed to the Customer. The Live Doctor Session shall be confirmed upon the complete payment of the Medical Professional’s charge, DocMe service charge and all government taxes and levies applicable to the Live Doctor Service.
- The Customer is responsible to have the necessary technical capacity, device and connectivity at the time of appointment to have a successful Live Doctor Session.
- The Medical Professional have the right to accept or reject the Customers’ appointments at their discretion. In the event where a Medical Professional rejects the appointment, CGS will refund the total payment to the Customer.
- CGS or the Medical Professional is not responsible for the unavailability of the Customer or the Customer not being able to accept the voice/video call at the time of the Live Doctor Session.
- In the event the Customer is unable to complete the Live Doctor Session due to technical failures from the Customer’s end and cannot connect the voice/video call within the time slot allocated, the booked Live Doctor Session will be terminated. In such event, the Customer will not be entitled for a refund.
- The Customer hereby agrees to conduct themselves professionally with the Medical Professional at all times and shall refrain from using any unprofessional, improper, abusive, obscene or threatening language.
- Delays by the Medical Professional – CGS shall not be liable in the event of delays by the Medical Professional and no refunds or cancelation will be made by CGS in such an instance.
- In the case of a Live Doctor Session cancellation by the Medical Professional, CGS shall arrange refunds or reschedule the Live Doctor Session based on the Medical Professional’s discretion.
- CGS disclaims all liability for any advice given by the Medical Professional to the Customer.
- The Live Doctor Service is only a pre/post consultation service and is NOT a substitute or an alternate to a physical consultation and therefore patient and doctor should keep the prescriptions and medical records physically apart from electronic transfer.
- The Customer hereby consents for CGS to disclose Personal Information provided by the Customer to the Medical Professional if requested. At the request of the Medical Professional, CGS shall provide the Customer’s Personal Information to the Medical Professional in order to facilitate a successful Live Doctor Session.
- The Customer and Doctor hereby agrees that he/she will not use Live Doctor Service at times of emergency.
- CGS shall not under any circumstance disclose personal information of Medical Professional to the Customer.
- CGS is responsible only for providing technical assistance to fulfil the Live Doctor Session and is not responsible for the progress of the Live Doctor Session. This is entirely dependent upon the Medical Professional and the Customer.
- To obtain digital receipts, the Customer should provide an email address when fixing the Live Doctor Session via the Website, Mobile App or DocMe partner. Alternatively, the Customer can visit the “My Bookings” feature on the DocMe web page, mobile app or they can request via [email protected].
- Nothing herein expressed or implied is intended to or shall be construed to confer upon or give any person other than the Customer any rights or remedies against CGS .
- CGS reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion.
No Show Refund Policy(NSR)
- Customers shall be eligible for the specified refunds only if Customer has opted for the NSR Service when scheduling appointments via DocMe.
- Customers who have subscribed to the NSR Service will be eligible to request for refunds under the NSR Service in the event of the cancellation of an appointment by a Medical Professional or the Hospital or if the Customer is unable to be present for the appointment at the scheduled time.
- Customers eligible for the NSR Service should submit the refund requests before the time of the scheduled appointment.
- CGS will arrange the refunds within three (03) working days from the date of submission of the accurate refund request to any local banks.
- Customers can submit the refund requests via DocMe Website/Mobile App.
- NSR service Charge is non-refundable. However, refunds will be arranged only for the following components of the charges collected by DocMe:
- Hospital charge
- Doctor charge
- Applicable Taxes and Levies on Doctor and Hospital charge
- DocMe Service charge
- Running Number Service charge
- Customers are responsible for submitting accurate details to process the refund including, but not limited to, information related to the bank account details.
- All NSR requests are subject to verification process by CGS .
- All refunds to Customers will be arranged only in the form of cash deposit to the Customer’s bank account or bill payments / top ups against the phone number used to schedule the appointment.
Welcome to the privacy notice of Cardiff Global Services Private Limited ((hereinafter collectively referred to as “CGS” “us” “we” or “our”)). We are a digital solutions service provider, offering medical services to subscribers through our mobile application and website.
This Privacy Notice details the manner in which we collect, use and protect your Personal Information provided by you in the course of delivering our Services to you. This Privacy Notice applies regardless of the type of interface you use to access our Services.
We are committed to protecting your Personal information and your privacy. To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about sharing certain personal information with us, please read this Privacy notice to understand how we collect, process your Personal Information and for what purposes, and the choices you have concerning how your Personal Information is collected and used by us.
If any changes to this Privacy notice is made, we will notify you by including a “NEWLY UPDATED” label with the “PRIVACY NOTICE” link on our Services for 30 days after material changes are made.
2. Personal Information Collection
We collect information only as necessary and use for the intended purposes it was collected as stated at the time of collection. Information collected from you can be grouped together as follows:
- Information about you, which includes name, addresses and Live phone numbers, date of birth, gender, National Identity Card number and email addresses, passport number, nationality and country of residence.
- Health informationwhen making a booking to reserve an appointment with specific doctors. When you enroll to Health Vault service, we may collect personal health information to help you understand and manage your health data. Information collected are, not limited to, information relating to the doctors, dentists or other healthcare specialists, professionals, providers, or organizations (collectively, “healthcare providers”) you have visited, reasons for your visit, your dates of visit, your medical history, and health information (blood group, BMI, allergies etc.) you choose to share with the doctors.
- Your payment informationwhen payment is processed by the use of our Services, we may capture information such as payment confirmation and billing information.
- Information with regard to our Services you have taken.We may collect information in relation to our services used by you. This includes the doctors and hospitals you have selected when channeling and the information stored in the Health Vault service.
- Our interactions with you,any interactions and correspondence between us such as calls, made through our call center, interactions you have with our staff or representatives, posts that refer to us on social media and any interactions with us will be recorded.
- Information that are collected via surveys, promotions or through marketing campaigns.
- When you use our Services, we may collect technical informationcollected during your visits to our website or mobile applications such as cookies and other online identifiers. We use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests and for reporting activity on our Services.
You may be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having any of the above Personal Information collected, processed or transferred by Digital Health. Consent can be withdrawn, i.e. ‘opt-out’, by contacting us through the below mentioned contact details. However, note this choice may affect your use of certain features or services.
3. How your information will be used
3.1 Purpose of collection and processing
We will process your personal information for the purpose stated at the time of collection. Such as:
- To establish the contracted services, you have enrolled for
- To process the service, you have enrolled and managing and administering your account
- To communicate with you for customer support
- To verify and validate your identity when required
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor product and service offerings to you.
- To communicate to you for marketing and promotional purposes of our products and services.
- To administer campaigns or contests conducted by us when you choose to participate in them.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To assist in responding to your complaints or feedback
- To ensure safety and security of our services
- To comply with legal process or laws of the land
The above is not an exhaustive list and additional information can be facilitated upon request.
3.2 Our Services
We may use service providers to help us provide the required services. The information that you have provided will only be disclosed to the doctors and healthcare providers that you choose to disclose with. We use personal information to complete transactions and fulfil requests for our services. For example, we collect your personal information when making a booking to reserve an appointment with specific doctors.
When you enroll to Health Vault service, we may collect personal health information to help you understand and manage your health data. You will be able to view the personal health information, which you have provided by logging into your account. The Health Vault services which Infortec International Technologies offers lets you collect, edit, update, and store your personal health information online. The service allows you to access your stored health records.
We may have to share with the parties listed below for the purposes specified in ‘Purpose of collection and processing’:
- To any party, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To relevant security or law enforcement agencies, provided a valid court order or an authorized legal request is submitted to us, for prevention / detection of crime or prosecution of such offenders;
- Upon request of government institution, agencies or authorities;
- To any party for the performance of Digital Health’s services to customers;
- To any party that act as Digital Health’s payment channels, including but not limited to, where applicable to validate your information, as and when required;
- To protect Digital Health’s vital interests.
We require all of our third parties to protect your personal information in adherence to local legal regulations and for specified purposes.
We take responsibility to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information including reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures. When your personal information is shared, we will take a reasonable approach to prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of personal information.
Please note, however, that while we attempt to safeguard your personal information, no method of transmitting or storing electronic information is ever completely secure, and thus we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that your information will never be accessed, used or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any unauthorized access or loss of Personal Information that is beyond our control.
We provide access to our Privacy Notice by:
- Linking to it throughout our websites
- Referencing it in our Terms and Conditions
- Incorporating it into our contracts, agreements, and other documents as necessary or appropriate
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You have the right to verify and access Personal Information held us about you and correct any inaccuracies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by indicating that you do not consent to direct marketing at the point at which we collect your Personal Information.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate. To help us do this, please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact us via [email protected]
Provide contact details including Name, Address, Phone number, Email and Website